Sunday, August 15, 2010

Resident of Virginia


I am officially living in Northern Virginia! Due to a scheduling error I ended up having Friday and Saturday off this last week instead of my normal Tuesday-Wednesday. That proved to be very fortuitous as I was able to move everything from DC to Virginia during the course of those two days. I was not supposed to have access to the new room until tonight, but the guys cleared out Friday night so I decided to just finish everything yesterday while I had the chance. It took a total of four trips, but all of my stuff, all the furniture I acquired when I arrived, the bike, and everything else is now in Virginia. I was able to get the bedroom essentially laid out last night and my bed in place so I had a place to sleep. Now I get to unpack all of the stuff that I just spent the last two weeks packing up! But it looks like I am going to have plenty of storage space in the house and most of my stuff is going to be in use. One of the other guys and I started arranging couches and tables last night and it looks like it is going to work out well to have two distinct seating areas in two different places, one with about 12 spots to sit, and the other with 15. Not bad!

So I am now officially a Virginian. My new address is as follows....

2400 Hurst St.
Falls Church, VA 22043

~Ranger Radke

No comments:

Post a Comment